Wood Fired Cedar Hot Tub - Internal Stove - 3 Person
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7,999.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
RELAX AND UNWIND
Whether it's for your backyard, a high end luxury resort or your own totally off grid private piece of paradise, our small and cozy wood fired cedar hot tub is guaranteed to help you disconnect from the 'aways on' world around us.
ON OR OFF GRID
For the purist at heart this 100% Canadian Western Red Cedar wood burning hot tub is all you'll ever need. All you need is water, some wood & a match.
With a 3 person capacity, this wood fired cedar tub comes with an internal wood-fired burner made of 100% stainless steel. Our wood-fired heater is the most economical, energy efficient and environmentally friendly way to heat the water in your traditional cedar hot tub.
INTERNAL STOVE HEATER
Internal heaters offer the fastest heating time possible as there is almost zero heat escape common with external stoves. This hot tub should be a comfortable 2-4 hours to reach a comfortable soaking temperature.
- 3 person capacity
- Made with Canadian Red Cedar
- 304 stainless steel submersible wood burning stove
- Long handled ash scoop
- 3.8 cm thick walls
- Grade-A Red Cedar benches
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel bands
- Stainless-steel drain in bottom of spa
- Heats up in approximately 2-4 hours
- 2 persons required to assemble (allow approximately 3 hours for assembly)
- 10cm thick brown vinyl cover
- For outdoor use only
- Galvanized stove pipe and rain hat
- Packaged in robust wooden shipping crate
Our cedar wood fired hot tub kits are simple to put together and can generally be put together in a matter of hours. Every order comes with a manual and we have youtube videos and a dedicated aftersales support team to help you by phone should you need it!
- 1500mm x 900mm
DETAILED HOT TUB DIMENSIONS
Specifications are approximate and subject to change without notice, actual product dimensions may vary.
HOT TUB LINER INCLUDED AS STANDARD
Our 100% virgin vinyl hot tub liner is designed specially to fit with a minimal appearance that preserves the rustic and timeless beauty of a cedar tub. There are numerous benefits associated with a vinyl liner.
- Firstly, lined cedar tubs are much easier to clean, sanitize and maintain. The liner eliminates a host of issues like leaking, tannin leaching and wood-rot.
- Liners also make the tub more comfortable to sit in, as there will be no rough edges or splinters.
- Another important benefit of the liner is that it provides the option of adding a layer of high-performance insulation between the liner and wood. The insulation more than doubles the R-value of wood alone, meaning your water will stay warmer much longer.
Our liners are constructed from 100% Virgin Vinyl, custom designed and computer cut for your hot tub. Formulated to fight off mold, mildew, the fading effects of the sunlight, heat and chemicals.
Please note, reflective insulation and insulation tape is not included and should be sourced locally.
The hot tub liner must be used to prevent leaks. Previously, some customers chose to use their hot tub without the liner as they preferred the all-wood aesthetic. Due to a change in our stave design, tubs can no longer be used unlined. Using the tub without a liner will result in leaks.
SHIPPING & TAXES
We ship our saunas all throughout Australia and New Zealand and therefore GST and shipping rates are applied at checkout.
"Our mission is to help Kiwis turn their backyard into a personal paradise. In a world full of uncertainty, I can guarantee this: there's never been a better time to invest in yourself and your backyard."
Will, Co-Founder, Cedar Spring Recreation