Cedar Barrel Sauna with Porch - 4 Person
Chat with our New Zealand sales and support team 7 days a week at 09-886-5691
Canada’s most popular Outdoor Barrel Saunas are now available in New Zealand at direct from the manufacturer prices.
The world we live in now is different to year’s past. Simple healthy amenities we took for granted, like the sauna at our local gym or pool, isn't as desirable as it once was.
Through our overseas partnerships and direct to consumer ‘kit’ business model we proudly carry the largest range of resort quality Cedar Saunas and Hot Tubs in New Zealand.
For less than the cost of a family trip overseas you can bring the professional Spa Experience into your own home for life.
We offer unparalleled wood quality at the most affordable price in New Zealand. Turn you backyard into your own personal getaway today.
Prefer to speak with one of our sauna experts by phone? Give us a call 10am-6pm daily: 09 886-5691.
WHY A TRADITIONAL SAUNA?
Around the world, and particularly in Scandinavian countries, saunas have been used for thousands of years for their social and therapeutic benefits. Regular sauna use has been scientifically proven to carry many health benefits that have you looking (and feeling) great.
Each Cedar Spring Scandinavian Barrel Sauna kit can be paired with either a wood-fired or electric heater of your choice and comes included with a wooden water bucket and ladle, sauna rocks, a combination thermometer/hydrometer gauge, interior seating benches and lighting.
OUR SAUNA DESIGN
- Pre-cut and grooved lumber, 38mm thickness
- 100% Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Select a 6kw or 9kw electric heater with temperature controls and timer or a wood-fired stove system***
- Tempered and tinted full glass door with stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior explosion-proof light bulkhead (wiring should be sourced locally)
- Integral door handle/towel bar
- Weather-resistant polymer support cradles
- 2 opposite facing benches for sitting or reclining
- 1 x head rest and 1 x back cradle
- Includes wooden water bucket & ladle, thermometer / hygrometer, and sand timer
- Bitumen roof shingles possible add on
Our units are the Highest Quality Red Cedar. The door hinges, heater, fasteners and bands are made of stainless steel. The sauna comes with a tempered and tinted full glass door with self-closing hinges.
Soft interior lighting, opposite-facing benches that allow bathers to enjoy good conversation, and a sturdy heater fence made from aromatic cedar or pine scents, all promote the authentically relaxing experience that is tradition in the Scandinavian sauna experience.
Our easy to follow instructions for self-assembly make setting up your barrel sauna a breeze. No special tools or carpentry skills are required and our instructions are written with the DIY customer in mind. All lumber pieces are pre-cut and complete assembly typically takes approximately 3-4 hours.
SHIPPING & TAXES
"Our mission is to help Kiwis turn their backyard into a personal paradise. In a world full of uncertainty, I can guarantee this: there's never been a better time to invest in yourself and your backyard."
Will, Co-Founder, Cedar Spring Recreation