Glamping Geodesic Dome Tent Small - 5 metre
Chat with our New Zealand sales and support team 7 days a week at 09-886-5691. Estimated delivery of next order January 2023. Confirm your order with a deposit.
The opportunities are endless when it comes to Geodesic Domes.
Whether it's for personal use, a new luxury glamping getaway or a backyard yoga studio, there has never been a better time to add a new geodesic dome to your backyard or off-grid property.
Through our overseas partnerships and direct to consumer ‘kit’ business model we proudly carry the largest range of resort quality Geodesic Domes in New Zealand.
For a fraction of the cost and time of a more traditional build, you can have a high-end vacation rental worthy of full-time living.
Turn you backyard into your own personal getaway today.
WHY A GEODESIC DOME?
Geodesic Domes can offer all the modern comforts of a luxury vacation with completely different complementary experiences as wild as the location you've chosen to build.
Our off grid eco-friendly tents can be setup in any location with minimal impact on the surrounding environment. They are designed to run completely off grid with a solar powered ceiling fan and wood stove, but can also be wired with electricity if you prefer.
Chat with our New Zealand sales and support team 7 days a week at 09-886-5691
5 METRE (15ft) - SMALL
With an indoor floor space of 18.68 square metres you have a blank canvas to build your own luxury sleep out or backyard studio. Our geodesic domes have a strong structure which is constructed by a quality iron pipe with hot galvanized surface. It can withstand heavy snow and high winds. The dome cover is made of a waterproof, UV-protected, and fire retardant white PVC.
- 4.87m diametre (15ft)
- 18.68 square metres of floorspace
- High-quality steel geodesic structure
- Commercial grade glass & aluminum locking door included
- Dome cover (PVC) with stargazer transparent windows on the front and skylight at the top
- Camping-tent windows with inspect-proof mesh
- Stretch space-cotton to insulate the walls
- Beautiful grey curtains are included
- Huge roll up side vents with insect mesh for summer use (x2)
- 2 porthole style windows
- White PVC coated polyester fabric, 850gsm material
- Galvanized steel tube with plastic coating
- Operating temperature: -30c to +70c
- Wind load 120km/h
- Snow load: 50 kg/m2
- Q235 Hot galvanized steel tubes white Dia.26*2.5mm
- Extras: Wood Stove, Solar Ventilator Fan, and Subzero Insulation all sold separately
We highly recommend adding one of our wood fired stoves your order. Our wood stoves are the most efficient ways to heat the dome. With a toasty warm tent, you can relax, put your feet up, and enjoy the great outdoors all year round. Stoves come with all piping & flashing to install with ease.
Note: photos pictured are of a full range of our dome options and sizes
"Our mission is to help Kiwis turn their backyard into a personal paradise. In a world full of uncertainty, I can guarantee this: there's never been a better time to invest in yourself and your backyard."
Will, Co-Founder, Cedar Spring Recreation